God’s plan for you to grow happens best through a Missional Life Group (MLG).
Missional Life Groups are places where we LOVE one another like brothers and sisters, SERVE one another and our community, and LIVE our lives SENT on mission by the Holy Spirit to make DISCIPLES that make DISCIPLES of Jesus Christ.
If you don’t have a MLG in your neighborhood and would like to start one, please email Pastor Ryan White.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the groups a bible study, a social gathering, a little bit of both?
- Most of our MLGs are both social and involve a Bible Study or a book or video series tied to the Scriptures.
- What types of bible studies do they have and how do they choose?
- Usually our groups have the freedom to choose a book or Bible study that they believe will help them grow together.
- Pastor Ryan White works with the MLG leaders as they choose studies to confirm that they are Biblically sound and a good fit for them.
- What is the composition of the group (singles, couples, young parents, older parents, a bled of generations, etc.)?
- Most of our groups are mixed with couples and singles. You’ll usually find that our groups have different generations represented. Although, not every group is diverse in age ranges.
- How are the meetings being held (in-person or online)?
- Majority of our groups are meeting in person. If you’d prefer an online option, please let us know.
- How frequently are the groups meeting?
- Most groups are meeting every other week or twice a month.
Click HERE to know more about what an MLG is.
Click HERE to sign up for an MLG.